Strategic advice and assistance
that span the entire sales cycle
5CI identifies potential overseas markets and assesses their viability by thoroughly examining all the factors that might affect a client’s successful entry and operation in a particular area.
We empower and encourage our clients to assess the following phases of the sales cycle, review their project objectives and focus 5CI efforts where assistance is needed:
- Solution Analysis – Reviewing your product or service offering.
- Qualification – Identifying markets and customers with the highest probability of success.
- Solution Refinement – Providing requirements-based product feedback.
- Presentation – Making the appropriate introductions (including key decision makers).
- Proposal – Defining and refining sales terms.
- Negotiations – Establishing mutually agreeable sales terms.
- Closure – Successfully executing the contract.
- Delivery – Handling the logistics related to the delivery of the solution.
- Evaluation – Coordinating post-deployment activities and feedback.